High School Authorization

You must submit to the WCC Cashier's Office, by the payment due date, an authorization from your high school that includes directions for WCC to bill the dual enrollment office at your school. A sample authorization can be provided to your school.

The authorization must be signed by your school counselor or principal. This authorization is in addition to the Dual Enrollee Consent Form (see the admissions requirements page) that is also signed by your counselor or principal.

Be sure to plan ahead so that you can obtain the necessary counselor/principal signatures before your school's offices close in the summer or for holiday break.

For assistance please contact:
Cashier's Office


Take the
Next Step