Food insecurity is a growing issue at colleges across the country. At WCC, your generous donations of groceries and hygiene products are helping to meet the needs of students and keeping them on track to reaching their educational goals.
Our cupboard distributes hundreds of pounds of groceries each semester. On average, each student who qualifies collects 2 bags of food four times per semester.
How to donate
- Review our wish list of needs below
- Bring items from the list to Counseling & Career Planning in room 206 in the Student Center building during the week from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Please remember to check expiration dates before donating. Non-breakable containers are preferred by students as well.
- Make monetary donation
|Food items||Hygiene/Household items|
|Canned tuna/chicken||Dental floss|
|Canned pasta sauce(regular, flavored)||Body wash/soap|
|Canned tomato sauce (8 oz)||Hand/body lotion|
|Diced tomatoes (Ro*Tel mild, regular)||Shampoo|
|Knorr Pasta sides||Feminine products|
|Knorr Rice Sides||Dish detergent|
|Canned soup||Small laundry detergent|
|Canned beans (black, kidney, garbanzo)||Napkins|
|Canned vegetables||Paper towels|
|Tuna Helper||Toilet tissue|
|Non-perishable pizza toppings (pepperoni, sliced olives, sliced mushrooms)||Kleenex|
|Pancake mix||Shaving cream|
|Healthy snack-size items (fruit cups, applesauce, granola bars, oatmeal)||Styrofoam small bowls|
|Pizza dough packages||Plastic silverware|
|Crackers (Ritz, Saltines)||Small paper plates|
|Parmesan cheese (small)|
|Canned chicken or turkey gravy|
|Non-fat dry milk or shelf-ready box of milk||Plastic grocery bags|
|Bottled water||Brown paper bags|
|Small packaged desserts||Manual can openers|
Much appreciation to last month's donors to WCC's Student Resource Center Food Cupboard.
November 2023 Donations are:
- Lisa N. 11/2/23, 11/6/23, 11/21/23
- Jim Bauer 11/6/23
- Deb Guerrero 11/6/23
- Mary T. 11/8/23
- Anonymous Student 11/8/23
- Tracci Johnson 11/14/23
- WCC Women's Volleyball Team 11/14/23
- PT Faculty Office POD 11/20/23
- Anonymous Student 11/20/23
- Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week Fundraiser - Anonymous donors 11/18/23
- Christy Main 11/22/23