Hazardous Materials

If you see a chemical spill or smell an unusual odor, do not attempt to resolve the problem on your own. Please call Public Safety immediately at 734-973-3411.

The College Safety & Wellness Officer maintains Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS). Please contact the College Safety & Wellness Officer at 734-677-5160 if you have MSDS-related questions.  You may also search the MSDS Search Repository for information.

View more about Hazardous Materials:
Crisis Management Plan PDF


Take the
Next Step