If you have completed an apprenticeship, you may be closer to a college degree than you think! Union members who complete their apprenticeship may earn up to 45 college credits at WCC for their completed apprenticeship experience. These credits can be applied towards an associate degree in:
- Journeyman Industrial - Associate in Applied Science
- Construction Supervision - Associate in Applied Science
- Construction Supervision - Associate in Science
Interested in other degrees? Talk to us to find out how your credits will apply!
How to get your credits:
- Complete the Apprenticeship Credit Request form
- Submit the completed form to WCC:
Washtenaw Community College
Student Records - Union Trades
4800 E. Huron River Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-4800
If you have any questions, please contact us!