UPCOMING EVENT: WCC Showcase Series
Join us on select dates in April for the WCC Showcase Series, a virtual experience. This event features several of our academic divisions, allowing prospective students and their families to learn more about our high-quaility programs and courses. Each hour-long showcase will consist of a divisional overview, lab tours and Q&A sessions hosted by department and recruitment specialists.
Get registered today and begin the journey of discovering your passions!
The Recruitment and Outreach Team is available to support you with your application and enrollment checklist. You don't have to navigate these steps alone! We're available to make sure you get answers to your questions and the assistance that you need.
Our goal is to get you registered and ready for the semester! Take advantage of our virtual 1-on-1 appointments. Click on the schedule and select the date and time that works best for your schedule.
Reasons to Connect with the Recruitment and Outreach Team
Students & Families
- Get information and support
- Find out how WCC can help you achieve your goals
- Schedule a virtual campus tour
- Get help obtaining a WCC F-1 Student Visa
- And so much more!
Counselors & Teachers
- Schedule a School or Classroom Presentation
- Request WCC Recruitment Material
- Connect with your School's Assigned Recruiter
- Request your School's Application Trends and Historic Data
- Get Help with Dual Enrollment Admissions Requirements
Interested in taking a virtual campus tour?
A virtual visit is a great way to get familiar with the campus, programs and resources available at WCC. Learn more!
Need additional support?
Our Student Welcome Center has extended hours and times available.