Orientation helps you get your WCC experience off on the right foot, by introducing you to resources and technology, academic planning tools, tips for success, your success team and more!
If you're ready to get acclimated to campus, let's get started!
Why Attend Orientation?
Attending orientation will help you:
- Understand WCC resources, opportunities, policies and procedures.
- Formulate academic and personal goals for your first semester and plan for adjustment that will be unique to your college experience.
- Feel supported through your enrollment and college transition experience.
- Connect to peer-to-peer experiences that promote connection to the WCC.
- Be aware of support services and resources available to you.
Orientation is offered in two convenient formats.
Virtual Orientation is the preferred experience since each session is led by members of the WCC onboarding team. You'll have time to meet with our team individually.
These 1-hour webinar sessions are led by members of the WCC onboarding team through Zoom.
Mon. 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Tues. 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Wed. 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Thurs. 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Fri. 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Sat. 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Want to go at your own pace? We've designed a self-paced orientation course for you to learn about all things WCC, important policies and procedures and tools to help you succeed.
Questions about Orientation?
Questions about Zoom or Blackboard?
Meet the student ambassadors who will be leading your orientation.
Additional Sessions for:
If you’re studying in WCC on an F1 visa, welcome! You’ll attend this orientation to learn about the requirements specific to your status.