About Robin Goldberg
Robin Lily Goldberg encourages compassionate self-care to expand the horizons of healing. As a Certified Reflexologist, Registered Yoga Teacher, and Third Degree Reiki Practitioner, she fuses the arts of ancient cultures with contemporary insights into the wisdom of the body, mind, and soul. She is also the founder of Aurily LLC, a holistic healthcare practice based in Ann Arbor that serves as a safe space for rediscovering wellness and wholeness. Through community classes, interactive workshops, and individual healing sessions, she addresses health from physical, mental, emotional, and energetic perspectives. At WCC, she enjoys meeting people who want to integrate more balance into their lives, and empowering them with resources to help them achieve their goals. Her classes combine science, history, and philosophy with relaxing experiential activities. This integrative approach brings her joy and enables people to connect with their innate gifts and natural healing abilities.
- University of Michigan
- Shambhava School of Yoga
- International House of Reiki
- Vibrational Sound Association
- Registered Yoga Teacher
- Certified Reflexologist
- Third Degree Reiki Practitioner
- "From Prose to Pointe Shoes: The Evolution and Proliferation of E.T.A. Hoffmann's The Nutcracker and the Mouse King in the United States." (2010).
- "The Sound of Seeds." (Charing Cross Press, 2014).
- "Bedside Audio Storytelling for Hospital Patients." (The Journal of Humanities in Creative Rehabilitation, 2017).
- Holistic Education
- Deep Ecology
- Creative Healing Arts
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robin-goldberg-16aa4533/