Get paid while you learn and gain job skills and knowledge. With WCC’s apprenticeship programs, you can do just that. People of all ages can be apprentices and learn valuable skills, on-the-job training, and graduate with no college debt!
Benefits of Apprenticeship
- Your employer pays for your college education.
- Your apprenticeship job pays you a salary while you are in the program.
- You earn an academic and industry-recognized credential
- Employment is guaranteed!
Who Can Be An Apprentice?
Anyone who wants to learn new skills or upgrade existing skills can be an apprentice, including:
- High school students or recent graduates.
- Career changers who need training in another industry.
- Current workers looking to advance in their jobs.