Committed to serving and educating the community
Washtenaw Community College welcomes the opportunity to offer unique speakers and thought-provoking presentations through its Speakers Bureau. Community members and organizations including civic, community, professional, business and social groups can enjoy the diverse selection of speakers and topics.
Expert speakers and sessions
The WCC Speakers Bureau is made up of faculty and staff willing to share their robust expertise, free of charge. Here are the topical areas covered:
- Digital marketing and branding
- Energy, environment and sustainability
- Entrepreneurship and business
- Financial literacy
- Health and wellness
- Importance and value of education
- Mobility and intelligent transportation systems
- Strategic planning and change management
- Workforce and economic development
- Youth development
To request a speaker
We will contact you to make arrangements for a memorable experience for your organization. Many of our speakers require one month's notice before a speaking engagement, so please make your request with as much lead time as possible. Please note: the availability of speakers may vary based on their schedule.
For more information or specific questions, please email us at email@example.com.