February 3-7, 2020
This event brings together university and industry partners along with the WCC community to share their expertise and experiences regarding STEM/STEAM careers and opportunities. Interactive workshops, scientific and relevant career presentations, documentaries, campus tours of labs/work spaces and demonstrations will be featured. STEAM Week will also offer games, raffles, prizes, food and informational tables for all to enjoy.
Day 1, February 3: What’s going on?
- Come and survey all STEAM careers!
- Build an interesting widget and participate in a campus wide scavenger hunt!
Day 2, February 4: Computer technology
Day 3, February 5: Green Technology
Day 4, February 6: Health Care Services
Day 5, February 7: Advanced Transportation & Manufacturing
- Learn about STEM/STEAM career options and opportunities.
- Engage in fun and interesting hands-on activities that convey what it is like to work in a collaborative and creative environment.
- Attend interesting talks and demonstrations given by experts from academia and industry.
- Washtenaw Community College community: students, faculty, staff and WTMC students
- Washtenaw County high school juniors and seniors
- Washtenaw County community
Who is It For?
- February 3–7 (Monday–Friday), 8:30am–1:30pm
- Washtenaw Community College, 4800 E. Huron River Dr., Ann Arbor, MI 48106