Adobe Acrobat Pro (Create and Manage PDF documents)
- Overview of Adobe Acrobat DC Pro
- What is Acrobat?
- What’s the difference between reader and pro?
- Explore the Acrobat interface
- Toolbars and Task panes
- Create Adobe PDF Files
- Document navigation
- Create PDF documents
- Create PDF documents from Acrobat
- Create PDF documents from Microsoft Office
- Create PDFs using the Print Command
- Edit PDF documents
- Insert, reorder, extract, replace and reduce pages
- Merge pages from separate PDF files to create one document
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or RTF
Adobe Acrobat Pro (Fill-able Forms)
- Creating interactive PDF forms
- Inserting form fields
- Set form field options
- Protect and unprotect a form
- Customizing Layouts
- Submitting forms via e-mail
- Approving and disapproving requisitions on the system
- Disapproved Message Alert
- View approval history
- Locate next approver
- Viewing and printing Org Summary and Org Detail Activity Reports for year to date activities
- Locate Org descriptions and Accounts
- Viewing reports for Org Numbers, Accounts, Programs, and Activity Codes
- Identify FOAPAL (Fund, Org, Acct, Program, Activity, Location) elements
- ACS (Activities Classification Structure) descriptions
Banner Finance Overview
- Overview of Purchasing Process
- FOAPAL Descriptions
- Finance Terminology
Banner Finance Query
- Query completed requisitions
- Locate requisitions based on requestor name or request date
- Query document history
- Locate vendor addresses
- Where is requisition located in the process
Banner Finance System (Creating Requisitions)
- Overview of Requisition process and procedures
- Create the following types of Requisitions:
- General Requisitions
- Travel Blankets
- Blanket Purchase Orders
- Best Bids
- Deleting Requisitions
- Recalling Requisitions
- Basic Terminology
- Banner Forms
- Navigating using keyboard shortcuts, the menu bar, and toolbar icons
- Naming Conventions
- Searching the database
Microsoft Excel 2016 – Core Skills
- Understand spreadsheet terminology and components
- Navigate within worksheets and workbooks
- Create and edit basic worksheets
- Perform calculations
- Change the appearance of worksheet data by using a variety of formatting techniques.
- Print workbook contents
Microsoft Excel 2016 Tips and Tricks
This workshop will cover a variety of topics to help participants use Excel 2016 more efficiently. Tips Covered:
- Excel Basics
- Navigation Techniques
- New Excel 2016 features
- Conditional Formatting
Microsoft Publisher 2016 – Level I (Flyer)
- Get familiar with the Publisher 2016 environment.
- Modify the layout and structure of a publication.
- Format text in a publication.
- Edit the contents in a publication.
- Insert and format graphics in a publication.
Microsoft Windows 10 & Office 2016 – What’s New
- Tour the New Start Menu and view the improved Settings Panel (Control Panel) – App(Program listings) as well as Tile Interface.
- Cortana/Search – Microsoft’s answer to a Personal Assistant (Siri, Google Now, etc.,)
- Microsoft Edge – The latest browser, that will eventually replace Internet Explorer
- File Explorer – Opens to quick access view, which shows recently opened files/folders.
- Taskview – View open programs, as well as create multiple desktops to organize projects.
- Snap Assist – Arrange windows without manually resizing
- Action Center – Get notified of events, etc., all in one place, along with quick access to various system settings
- Tell me – Enter word or phrases about what you want do and then Tell Me will not only show you instructions about how to do it, it will do it for you.
- Modern attachments in Outlook – Attach a document from your recent items. Outlook keeps track of the documents you have recently worked on, whether they are stored on your computer or saved in OneDrive.
Microsoft Word 2016 – Core Skills
- Create and edit a basic Word document.
- Format text and paragraphs.
- Add tables, and insert graphic objects.
- Control page appearance.
- Proof and print documents.
UltraTime – Schedules
- Create a Day of Week (DOW) Schedule. A schedule is created for the same day of every week. Override a Default Work Schedule.
UltraTime Web Time Entry for Employees
- Entering/Viewing/Correcting Hours Worked
- Requesting Future Time Off
Ultratime Leave Time Request
- Entering Leave Time
- Removing/Editing Leave Time Entries
UltraTime for Supervisors
- Entering Employee Hours
- Making Corrections
- Approving Hours Worked and/or Exception Time
- Approving Requested Future Time
- Deleting Records