For security reasons it’s imperative that employees change their netID password at least annually. To that end WCC’s Information Technology Services department is requiring all employees change their netID password by Thursday January 12 at 9:00AM Eastern Time.
To change your netID password:
- Go to WCC’s home page: www.wccnet.edu
- Click the Quick Links button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select Change netID password from the drop down menu.
- Login to Account Management with your current netID password.
- Click the Change Password link on the left under Account Setup.
- Follow the instructions to change your netID password
Remember to use this new password the next time you login or unlock your campus computer.
Important Note: Be sure to update the password on any smartphones, tablets, and/or personal computers immediately.
- Devices not updated may disrupt your ability to receive email on all devices and prevent you from logging into your campus computer.
What happens if I don’t get the chance to make the update?
After Friday January 6, employees who have NOT changed their netID password will NOT be allowed to access WCC services until they have re-activated their netID accounts
If you need assistance with your password change or have questions or concerns regarding this email please contact the Help Desk at (734) 973-3456 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Why this Matters
Security of College data and systems is all of our responsibility. We appreciate your cooperation in this initiative and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Remember to report suspicious emails by forwarding them to email@example.com.