WCC Foundation’s 25th Annual Jerry Jernigan Memorial Golf Outing
Monday, August 13, 2018
Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center
- Registration, breakfast and driving range open at 8:30am. Golf starts at 10:00am. Reception, auction and dinner will follow golf.
- The Outing will be held Rain or Shine. If we aren’t able to play because of inclement weather, then please know we are grateful for your wonderful contribution.
- The Auction will use ClickBid so you can bid on items using your smartphone, device or computer. Bidding will begin no later than August 10.
- The Outing will feature a Helicopter Ball Drop Raffle! To participate, you must purchase raffle tickets from the WCC Foundation.
- Golf balls with numbers matching your raffle ticket numbers will be dropped from a helicopter at 4:00pm on the day of the Outing. The ball that lands closest to the flag will win $4,000!
- Tickets are 1 for $20 and 3 for $50. Please call the Foundation Office at 734-973-3665 to order your tickets. You may also purchase raffle tickets at the Outing until 12:00pm on August 13.
For more information contact the Foundation office.