WCC Foundation’s 26th Annual Jerry Jernigan Memorial Golf Outing
Monday, August 12, 2019
Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center
- Registration, breakfast and driving range open at 8:30am. Golf starts at 10:00am. Reception, auction, helicopter ball drop and dinner will follow golf.
- The Outing will be held Rain or Shine. If we can’t play because of inclement weather, then please know we are grateful for your wonderful contribution.
- The Auction will include wonderful items and experiences and will use ClickBid so you can bid on items using your smartphone, device or computer. Bidding will begin on August 9.
- The Outing will feature a Helicopter Ball Drop Raffle! Golf balls with numbers matching purchased raffle ticket numbers will be dropped from a helicopter at 4:00pm on August 12. The ball that lands closest to the flag will win $4,000!
- Please call the Foundation Office at 734-973-3665 to purchase your tickets. Raffle ticket prices are 1 for $20 and 3 for $50 and may be purchased until 12:00pm on August 12.
The WCC Foundation is located on the third floor of the Student Center. To contact the Foundation please call 734-973-3665.
The Foundation’s mailing address is:
Washtenaw Community College Foundation
Student Center Building, Room SC 304
4800 East Huron River Dr, Ann Arbor MI 48105-4800