Frequently Asked Questions

How much is tuition and how can I afford it?

  • Many of our full-time students enrolling for college for the first time received grant/scholarship aid. Students may also be eligible for student loans and work-study. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to determine their eligibility for Federal financial aid that includes Federal grant, loan, or work-study assistance. For more information on applying for Federal student aid, go to You can also visit Federal Student Aid Resources for Parents.
  • Encourage your student to search and apply for scholarships. The WCC Foundation gives more than $600,000 in scholarships to over 1,000 students each year. More information about the WCC Foundation Scholarships, including deadlines, can be found on their website. See our website for a complete list of scholarships, including the WCC Foundation Scholarship.
  • Have questions about financial aid? The Financial Aid Office is here to help! You can receive assistance by visiting the office on the second floor of the Student Center building, calling 734-973-3523, sending an email to, or sending a fax to 734-677-5281.

Return to Frequently Asked Questions