How can my student get to campus?
- If your student is driving to campus, we encourage them to utilize our Driving Directions page. If your student is using a GPS, the address for Washtenaw Community College is:
- 4800 E Huron River Drive
- Ann Arbor, MI 48105-4800
- WCC has seven parking lots and a parking structure; all parking on campus is free. Visit the Campus Map and Parking page for more information.
- Michigan Rideshare is a free, easy, and secure way to find partners for carpools to WCC. It covers the counties of Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw, and Wayne.
- Your student can avoid parking on campus by riding Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority buses to WCC. WCC offers free AAATA bus rides from campus to students and employees who have WCC picture ID cards. Students and employees must pay for bus rides to campus. If your student requires accessible transportation and cannot ride regular AAATA buses because of a disability, encourage them to utilize the A-Ride.
- Riding your bike to school is a great way to save money on gas, get some exercise, and help the environment. WCC is conveniently located on the Huron River Greenway Border-to-Border Trail.