Jump-start Your Future
Whatever Your Path, WCC Is Here to Help
Everyone’s reason for coming to Washtenaw Community College is different, and yet the results are so similar. Your reason may be to start or further your career, earn academic credit toward a four-year degree, enhance your skills or follow your passion. Whatever your goal, WCC is here to help you achieve it. With affordable tuition rates, financial aid assistance and a variety of programs to choose from, WCC can easily help you get started on earning your college degree.
Students that compete their associate degree before transfer save about $19,000 compared to starting at an in-state public university.
WCC graduates have knowledge and skills… We GUARANTEE IT through our WCC Assurance of Student Success.
Flexible & Convenient
Washtenaw Community College offers flexible day, night or even online classes to fit your busy schedule. See our full class schedule.
Upcoming Start Dates for Fall 2019 and Winter 2020
Winter 2020 Schedule Now Available!
The Smart Choice for Your Future
Get the personalized support you need to succeed in the classroom and beyond from WCC.
- Our small class sizes and professional teaching faculty ensure your receive the personal attention you deserve
- With more than 130 programs including 35 you can complete entirely online, WCC is sure to have a program that’s right for you
- Access career exploration and development support through our Career Transitions Office
- Receive support for tutoring, library resources, advising, and counseling
- Connect to other students through student activities, clubs and intramural sports
- Facilities include state-of-the-art classrooms, labs and equipment on a beautiful, park-like campus with free parking
Save Money and Earn Your Degree Faster
WCC is committed to helping you find more ways to save on tuition and earn your degree faster.
Financial Aid: Financial Aid is available for many of our degree programs.
Credit for Prior Learning: Receive credit for transfer credits from accredited colleges and universities, military training, apprenticeship programs and even work experience
Affordable Tuition: Our in-district tuition rate is only $95/credit hour.
Open Education Resources (OERs): Many classes offer access to free online textbooks.
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Ranked #1 Community College in Michigan by schools.com
Ranked among the Top 10 Best Online Colleges in Michigan by Best Value Schools.
Ranked among the 50 Best Community Colleges in the country by AC Online.
Ready to Take the Next Step?